Recent publications – February/March 2017
We would like to draw your attention to recent academic publications related to CLIL. Clicking on the title will lead you to the article.
- Doiz, A. & D. Lasagabaster. (2017). Management teams and teaching staff: do they share the same beliefs about obligatory CLIL programmes and the use of the L1? Language and Education, 1-17.
- Fernández-Sanjurjo J. & A. Fernández- Costales & J. M. Arias Blanco. (2017). Analysing students’ content learning in science in CLIL vs. non-CLIL programmes: empirical evidence from Spain. International Journal of Bilingual Education and Biligualism, 1-14.
- Goris J., & E. Denessen & L. Verhoeven. (2017). The contribution of CLIL to learners’ international orientation and EFL confidence. The Language Learning Journal, 1-11.
- Llinares, A. & T. Morton (eds.). (2017). Applied linguistic perspectives on CLIL. Amsterdam: John Benjamins Publishing Company.
- Pappa, S. & J. Moate & M. Ruohotie-Lyhty & A. Eteläpelto. (2017). Teacher agency within the Finish CLIL context: tensions and resources. International Journal of Bilingual Education and Bilingualism, 1-21.
- Ruiz de Zarobe, Y. (ed.). (2016). Content and language integrated learning: language policy and pedagogical practice. London: Routledge.